hi

2.01.2012

comic relief.

Apparently I'm a "serious" person, as my dear mother recently informed me.
it's true that you will hardly ever hear me squealing in that high-pitched fashion:
OHMYGOSHIT'SBEENSOLONGHOWAREYOUAHHHHH!!!!! hug attack. giggle. jump.giggle.

& I will never dumb myself down for a boy.
(thanks to the advice of Z, however, I do try to refrain from 4-syllable words on the first few dates)

so sometimes I need to lighten up.
occasionally I do so by looking at this flattering picture of me.
Taken after my wisdom teeth ordeal (read: impacted to the point of needing to drill into my jawbone) when I was 16.

Remind me why I don't have a boyfriend? 

oh, and this is totally going viral,
but, after stumbling across it at 2am and having a melt down of my own,
 I HAD to share it


have a wonderfully lighthearted day.

1 comment:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

"I do try to refrain from 4-syllable words on the first few dates"

Serious is a good thing. So long as you throw in a few solid punches of sarcasm.

I watched that video like 6 times yesterday, and I laughed so hard every. single. time. A sloth. Go figure.