hi

11.04.2011

An intro to Elder Connolly


His name is Richie.  



Rich graduated from East High School and attended a year at BYU before choosing to serve an LDS mission and don the badge reading "Elder Connolly."   
He was an SBO, captain of the golf team, on the soccer & basketball teams, and in madrigals.
Oh, And he's the youngest of 13 kids.
Yes, 13.  [His oldest brother Jeff graduated with my roommate Sarah's parents.]
No, they are not dysfunctional.  The Connolly family [ConFam] is incredible; there isn't a better family out there.

Richard Kent Connolly is someone very, very close to my heart.

He's that boy that you think couldn't exist...the one that your friends check out when they think you aren't looking. the one that makes you the envy of every girl in the vicinity because they can just see how much he adores you. the one that checks off every. single. box. on your requirement list. and more.


This has been my list since age 14:
loves the Lord
returned missionary
big family
handsome
tall
makes me laugh
good with kids/wants a lot
confident
musical
smart
motivated
will let me have a puppy
quick-witted
athletic
thoughtful
kind
wants to travel



And... he's crazy about me. 

He really is. Can you believe that?
all my love.

1 comment:

kylee said...

look at you girl! two boys brimming with perfection. when does your missionary get home?!