hi

9.12.2012

Fair.

The blog hiatus is OVER.
Mainly because, due to my departure for Paris in two days, my life is about to be exciting again.

I've split my time over the last month between home & Provo. I've loved spending so much time with my family and friends after being away and before leaving again. It's been amazing.

Tuesday my family & I went to the Utah State Fair.  It was great to do something so very American on September 11th.  I was wary in the beginning, but it turned out to be incredibly fun. GO! And take hand sanitizer.

fairs fiar2 IMG_2258 ffair faair fairr
IMG_2357fairrsIMG_2377

I'll miss home.

2 comments:

courtneykearns said...

Yeah... If you don't blog while you're over there, I'm probably going to cry.

Carlee, Little Sloth said...

So I just found your blog and I love it! I have been looking through your post and definitely had to comment on this one! You really captured a county fair! I love it! And your outfit!
Carlee
Almost Endearing