hi

5.17.2013

I could've chosen a head shot.

Day 17, Friday: A favorite photo of yourself and why





It took me three seconds to know this was the picture I wanted to share as my favorite.  FAVORITE. I don't throw that word around lightly.  For the first two seconds I thought I might post a picture of me in Colombia or Africa or Europe.  Maybe doing something sassy.  But then this picture flashed across my memory and I knew it was my favorite.  Not because I'm doing anything outrageously neat or posing glamorously -- it's definitely not my best picture. But it's my favorite.

Because it's my mom.
And this is us.




1 comment:

Marli said...

yes! this is so. perfect. <3 a mother/daughter love is so special and sweet.

i hope you are having a happy day.

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com