hi

1.30.2012

a GREAT announcement to beat the Monday blahs.

first off, let me tell you:
today I feel like I belong in an 80s rom-com.
I'm not quite sure why...perhaps a combination of the poofy pony,
retro Y sweatshirt, and keds that I'm sportin'.
(gotta love sweatshirt Mondays, am I right?)
I feel like all I'm missing is John Cusack and a boom box.

But ANYWAY.
That's not the fantastic news.




remember when I had an interview, but failed to mention for what?
well. here it is!


guess who's spending this fall traveling through Paris, the Loire Valley, Normandy, the Netherlands, & Belgium....only to settle in London, with trips to Stonehenge, Bath and Dover,  Stratford-upon-Avon, the Lake District, Yorkshire, and Edinburgh?

can't even describe how stoked I am!
you have permission to be jealous.

I met a lot of people in Europe.  I even encountered myself.  
                                    James Baldwin

5 comments:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Jelously is oozing through every letter I type.

How fun!

kylee said...

retro sweatshirts are the best. retro sweatshirts with keds is even better. do me a favor? find a way to pack me in your bag when you head to europe. so excited for you! please tell me you'll blog while there so i can live vicariously through you & your amazing photos/stories.

Catherine said...

AHHHH! So jealous!!! I had a friend do that and she had the time of her life. Excited for you!!! :)

courtneykearns said...

remember how i was thinking just the other day about how i wish you'd blog? and remember how you keep switching blogs on me, paige dear? just found this one. and i still would like to be you. especially with all the talk of england and france. i'm probably your biggest supporter. am i writing this at 4 in the morning? don't be hatin'.

Harley said...

this is so exciting! I went abroad for a semester and it was the best time of my life.