hi

2.26.2013

Happy Birthday, Mr. President (part II)





Sunday morning we were eating our complimentary breakfast at Super 8 and ran into a group of boys also from BYU, SD-ing it for the weekend.  I'm still kicking myself for being shy. Apparently I struggle making friends.





I brought props. Because, like...wouldn't you??




UTAH....PEOPLE WORKING TOGETHER. UTAH....WHAT A GREEEEAT PLACE TO BE.


THERE THEY ARE!
Things got touristy up in here real quick-like. 




Oh Sam. You're such a charmer.


 
 

 Because everyone knows T-Jeff equals ice cream, right?
The nicest gift shop lady gave us directions to a church that was having a little pot-luck.
Shout out to the Keystone United Church of Christ. Your soup was bangin'. 


 I'll tell you this:  the South Dakota hills are breathtaking.
(and so. much. better than Wyoming.)
(everything is better than Wyoming.)
(we really really don't like Wyoming.)
(I'm pretty sure Wyoming is responsible for the economic crisis. also all infant death.)


Homeward bound!
I feel so lucky to have these lovely ladies in my life.
From Europe to the mid-west, we just da goodest frens.



peace
out


2 comments:

Shelby said...

haha this is so fantastic! these pictures are the best, and i love the holiday spirit! sounds and LOOKS like you had so much fun!

courtneykearns said...

I have so many things to say about all of this:
1. One time, on my way back from California with my girlfriends, some boys from Kayesville wrote their numbers on a piece of paper and held it up in their window, so we called it and ate dinner with them in Beaver, UT. Two of those boys go to my school, and I run into them every once in a while and it's just sort of awkward. So, I'm glad you were shy. It has probably saved you from my fate...
2: That Sam person. I don't know her, but I recognize her as my really good friend, Caitlin's, best friend! Furthering my thoughts on the fact that you and I are constantly connected in weird ways, destined to be friends.
3: I just think you're the cutest person in all of the land.