hi

3.22.2013

this is pretty much just my telling you that i had my wisdom teeth out.



This is how I've been the last week.
Pretty much cracked out. 
Palatal wisdom teeth? Have you ever heard of such a thing?


Thankfully, after I was all out of steam for Lortab-ed letter-writing and WAY out of steam for ESPN (12-year-old male fellow sufferer/ tv-sharer), a friend picked me up and took me out for a foggy canyon drive. Perfect remedy for restlessness. Because you can only watch so much Gossip Girl on your laptop, right?

False. You can always watch more GG on your laptop.


2 comments:

Catherine said...

Palatal wisdom teeth!? Crazy, some girl in my Medical Speech Language Pathology class said she had them though...it sounded more like a bone growth from her description though...I don't know. SO sorry you had to go through that!! Gossip Girl on the laptop makes everything better! Such a guilty pleasure of mine and I'm sad it's over now.

Emily Jane said...

You can always, always, always watch GG. Anytime, anywhere